Aaron FS is a relationship coach from Oakland, CA. Over the past seven years, he has helped hundreds of people learn to communicate confidently and effectively in relationships so they can feel truly free and fulfilled. In addition to being a certified sex educator and completing a 195 hour transformational leadership training, Aaron earned his MA in Integral Psychology from John F. Kennedy University and his CPCC coaching certification from The Coaches Training Institute. He is the author of The Honesty Practice, a practical guide to dealing with repetitive arguments.
In this super enlightening and practical conversation with Aaron, we cover the following topics:
- How truth is more uncomfortable up front, but needs to be looked at from a longer term perspective
- Best life outcomes happen through honesty – in self and in relationship
- Honesty and Trust: As opposed to trusting in the person or building trust through honesty, trust that the honesty will guide you toward the best outcome
To find out more about Aaron and his mad skills around relationships:
- Website: www.aaronfs.com
- Facebook: www.fb.com/aaronfseducation
- Book: The Honesty Practice
- Instagram: @Aaron_fs
Last but not least, if you want support around communication, relationships, and honesty, click HERE to find out more about my Donation Based Coaching Services available through the end of September 2017!