Elisabeth Becker is a Transformational Coach with knowledge rooted in 13+ years of studying the art of personal growth and transformation. She specializes in supporting people with grief, loss, major life transitions and self-awareness. She is passionate about supporting people to vulnerably step into their grief and face it with a compassionate curiosity so that they have an opportunity to come out on the other side stronger and more resilient.
She has learned about grief and grief recovery and is a Certified Grief Counselor through the American Academy of Grief Counseling. She has trained to be a Transformational Coach and group facilitator with Britta Eskey and Lee Eskey in the COR Experience leadership training. She has a corporate background working for some of the top data analytics and venture capitalist partners in Silicon Valley providing Executive Coaching on Self-Awareness. She is known for being deeply empathic, loving, and curious, and is also bold with the truth.
In this informative and powerful conversation with Elisabeth, we cover the following topics:
- Need someone to hear us to help with the healing and processing of the grief
- The fear of grief being too much or that we might die from it
- Giving love an outlet – grief is love with nowhere to go
- Can’t shut off parts of your heart – if you shut off the grief, you shut off the love
To find out more about Elisabeth and her potent work around grief:
- Website: http://www.elisabethbecker.com
- Grief Workshop: https://grief-healing.eventbrite.com
Last but not least, if you are not on the list and part of the group of liberated ladies actively living a turned on life, click HERE to get on!