Grief. We avoid it like the plague at times. We don’t want to feel it. We don’t want to talk about it. Yet if it isn’t addressed, it festers, makes us sick, even shuts us down to even giving or receiving love.
In this informative and powerful conversation with Elisabeth, we cover the following topics:
- Need someone to hear us to help with the healing and processing of the grief
- The fear of grief being too much or that we might die from it
- Giving love an outlet – grief is love with nowhere to go
- Can’t shut off parts of your heart – if you shut off the grief, you shut off the love
Elisabeth Becker is a Transformational Coach with knowledge rooted in 13+ years of studying the art of personal growth and transformation. She specializes in supporting people with grief, loss, major life transitions and self-awareness. She is passionate about supporting people to vulnerably step into their grief and face it with a compassionate curiosity so that they have an opportunity to come out on the other side stronger and more resilient.
She has learned about grief and grief recovery and is a Certified Grief Counselor through the American Academy of Grief Counseling. She has trained to be a Transformational Coach and group facilitator with Britta Eskey and Lee Eskey in the COR Experience leadership training. She has a corporate background working for some of the top data analytics and venture capitalist partners in Silicon Valley providing Executive Coaching on Self-Awareness. She is known for being deeply empathic, loving, and curious, and is also bold with the truth.
To find out more about Elisabeth and her potent work around grief:
- Website: http://www.elisabethbecker.com
- Grief Workshop: https://grief-healing.eventbrite.com
Last but not least, if you are not on the list and part of the group of liberated ladies actively living a turned on life, click HERE to get on!