I don’t know a single person that won’t relate to this conversation. It is about the ways we silence ourselves and the pain that comes from it.
In this tender, sweet, and honest conversation with Jenna, we cover the following topics:
- Politeness, truth telling, and the messiness of life
- Real talk about the fear and pain of silencing your voice
- Sharing your story despite the anticipation of rejection or disapproval
- The journey of becoming the truest version of you
- Race relations and the questioning of our identities
Jenna is a soulful storyteller, who loves personal and professional tales with heart and truth. Her mission is to encourage women to follow their dreams; build upon their strengths; encourage deeper connections; and bring new, interesting, and innovative ideas into the world through storytelling.
She shows women how to use the written word to share their story: to teach, to connect, to have an impact on the people who need to read about who they are, what they’ve done, and what they do—because through reading one another’s stories, all of our lives will be changed for the better.
Jenna is also a professional ghostblogger, a storytelling teacher, and a denizen of any bookstore’s self-help section. Her writing has been featured on Salon, Thought Catalog, The Everygirl, The Muse, Darling Magazine, The Girl Who Knows, Career Contessa, and more. And she was one of 15 speakers at TEDxPasadenaWomen in 2016. She lives and writes in Portland, Oregon.
To find out more about Jenna and her story telling magic:
- Website: http://jennaarak.com
- TedX Talk: Change Your Story, Change Your Life | Jenna Arak – YouTube
Last but not least, if you are not on the list and part of the group of liberated ladies actively living a turned on life, click HERE to get on!