In today’s episode, we talk sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Conscious use of all three that is, okay maybe more focus on the first two! There is so much stigma around sex and cannabis, which is why I’m excited to have Ashley on to myth bust as well as educate us on the conscious and amazing ways to do all of the above.
So in this conversation with Ashley, we cover the following topics and more:
- Geeking out about the science of Cannabis
- Intentionally combining Sex and Plant Medicine
- Debunking the association of stoners being lazy, lethargic, boneheads
- Cannabis helping you be a better parent, a better business owner, and having better sex
- Using cannabis without being high
Ashley Manta likes to talk about sex—a lot. It’s not taboo for her. You know what’s else isn’t taboo for her? Cannabis. In fact, this bubbly buxom blonde has become a sought-after authority on mindfully combining sex and cannabis as part of her CannaSexual® brand. As a professional sex educator, writer, coach, and facilitator, Ashley helps people navigate these topics to make sure they are interacting, loving, and feeling their best in and out of the bedroom. In March, she moderated a panel at SXSW titled, “The Surprising Health and Sex Benefits of Cannabis.” She was a contributing writer to Leafly.com from 2015-2017, and currently writes for Dope Magazine and Culture Magazine. Her work has been featured in Newsweek and LA Weekly. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy with a minor in Women’s Studies and has completed graduate coursework for a Master of Arts in Philosophy.
To learn more about and connect with Ashley:
- Website: www.ashleymanta.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashleymanta/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ashleymanta
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ashleymanta
If you are wanting to explore sex, sexuality, relationships, love, or any other topic help you live your most turned on life (even using Tarot to support in these areas), click HERE to learn more about ways you and I can work together.
Also if you are not on the list and part of the group of liberated ladies actively living a turned on life, click HERE to get on!