ROB KANDELL has spent the last 10 years working with literally thousands of people on the charged topics of love, sex, and intimacy with the international company he co-founded, OneTaste.
Through his company, Kandell Consulting, he helps artists and visionaries, and thought leaders manifest their ideas by breaking them down into finite, minute steps so they can get out of their heads and start creating.
In this conversation we discuss:
- Rob’s journey from being an arrogant, mysognistic, numb man to becoming cofounder of a $6 million dollar international company at the forefront of exploring human sexuality.
- Why it’s so important to own your desires (WITHOUT feeling obligated to act on them).
- Committing to honest communication with sex and relationship (this doesn’t mean you say every thought that crosses your mind).
- How women’s sexual appetites consistently prove to be larger than men’s.
- Why exploring and learning about your sexuality, intimacy, and your relationships is paramount to a healthy (sex) life.
Top 3 Quotes
- “Men are scared to death of women’s desires. And on some level they are smart to be. Because women’s desires are bigger, stronger, more powerful and electric than men.”
- “Give yourself permission to be inept. Give yourself permission to be a total spaz. Laugh at yourself! Laugh at your partner! Give yourself permission to explore what is inside of you.”
- “At OneTaste, slut was the highest form of compliment you can pay somebody. It means free expression.”
- LA Mother
- Buy ventolin over the counter australia
- Kamagra for sale melbourne
- Lowest price zithromax
- Get lasix
- Buy levitra in canada
- Get lasix
- Can you get amoxil over the counter
- Where to buy generic cialis
- Get symbicort for free
- Diflucan fluconazole buy online