LAWRENCE LANOFF, aka The Tantra Rebel, is a “rubber meets the road kind of teacher.” He has been applying this practical essence to his artistic and spiritual skills for over 20 years.
He has studied physics, yoga, spirituality, neuroscience, photography, meditation, magic, social biology, semiotics, advertising design, computer science, philosophy, anatomy, meta-physics, psychology, NLP, hypnosis, fine art, massage therapy, secret tantra, Taoism, film, television, art therapy, marketing and business communication. He even managed to work in a Doctorate in Cognitive Studies.
Lawrence coaches people in self awareness, flow, and connection to oneness, and helps them live enriched, sexually empowered, authentic lives.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Being given his first tantra lesson by a tantra master at age 12.
- How to create world peace by having sex more often.
- How a single transcendental sexual experience changed his sex life forever.
- Why it’s important to realize that even seemingly brilliant sexual teachings can still end up creating guilt, shame, and sexual disfunction.
Top 3 Quotes
- “What is the downside to feeling good and learning in positive ways, ways that feel good, and sharing those experiences with other people.”
- “One of the top misconceptions about sex is that pleasure is bad.”
- “Sex can be the most incredible sensory experience you’ve ever had.”
- Website – lawrencelanoff.com
- Twitter – twitter.com/soullight
- TantraXO (for women)
- Tantra-X (for men)
- Cheap zithromax
- Can i buy diflucan at walgreens
- Buy levitra uk online
- Where can i buy seroquel
- Cheap kamagra 100mg
- Antabuse online usa
- Discount kamagra review
- Purchase generic levitra
- Amoxil best buy
- Buy zithromax with free samples