Sometimes the taboo thing is simply taking action toward something you love. In this deep and provocative conversation with Rick Clemons, we cover the following topics and more:
- The phenomena of placing taboos on ourselves
- Six steps of coming out and making bold moves
- LIberating yourself in every area of your life
- Standing up for yourself, your desires, and your self expression
Rick Clemons is the Author of Frankly My Dear I’m Gay, Host of The Coming Out Lounge podcast, certified life coach, TEDx Speaker, world record holder, and a guy who’s helped 1000’s of people in over 50 countries across the globe come out of the closets of their lives to escape their bullshit, explore their fears, and elevate their f*cking self-expression.
To find out more about Rick and his work around helping everyone be bold and come out of their closets:
- Website – www.rickclemons.com
- Book – Frankly My Dear I’m Gay
- Podcast – The Coming Out Lounge
- TedX Talk – Tokyo TEDx
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rickclemonsofficial/?fref=ts
- Twittter – @RickClemons
- Linked – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickclemons
If you are not on the list and part of the group of liberated ladies actively living a turned on life, click HERE to get on!
ALSO, if you are wanting to explore sex, sexuality, relationships, love, or any other topic to help you live your most turned on life, click HERE to learn more.